Friday, February 1, 2019

November 20, 2017

I just got word that I am now officially certified as an Associate Member of the Society of Ortho-Bionomy International® - and can legally say that I offer Ortho-Bionomy® as part of my practice!

It's been about 4 years since I was introduced to this work when someone relieved the numbness in my arm that had been plaguing me since my accident. That was the spark that impelled me into massage school and gave me a new career that I love. It's amazing work that puts your comfort first—no more of that "no pain, no gain" here!

Yay Me! And much gratitude to Gina Thomas, who introduced me to it, and to my amazing teacher, Jim Berns, who has guided me through the process with such compassion and intelligence. Come see me and find out how great this is!

Through the end of the year, I am offering 30-minute O-B sessions with your feedback for $25. PM or call me for your appointment in my temporarily expanded schedule of Monday-Thursday from 10 am - 6 pm. Offer ends Dec. 31, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment