Friday, February 1, 2019

October 26, 2017

So much has been going on in my life recently that I've been remiss in posting here. A milestone birthday (with celebrations), reunions with people who've been at a distance for far too long, more advanced learning to expand my skill set, and a brief retreat - all have been wonderful, but it's time to get back to the hands-on reality of Floating Lotus.

Things are cooling down in the outside world as well - wouldn't a nice comforting session with me make you feel better prepared for the upcoming hustle and bustle of harvest season celebrations? You can show your body how thankful you are for all it does for you - give it a session of bodywork now!

PM or call 707-296-1070 for your appointment. I'm here Tuesday - Thursday to make your life better!

No comments:

Post a Comment